Joel Korn does not endorse and does not accept any responsibility or liability for the contents of websites referenced by an external link.
- A stranger in the family: How to cope if your child is gay, Terry Sanderson, The Other Way Press.
- Born Gay, The Psychobiology of Sex Orientation, Glenn Wilson and Qazi Rahman, Peter Own.
- Families and How to Survive Them, Robin Skinner and John Cleese, Vermilion London.
- God’s Other Children: A London. Memoir, Vernal W Scott.
- How to Understand your Gender: A practical guide for exploring who you are, Alex Iantaffi and Meg John Barker, Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- My Gender Workbook, Kate Bornstein, Routledge.
- Our Responses to a Deadly Virus, Angela Molnos, Karnac Books.
- Queer Sex: A Trans and Non-Binary Guide to Intimacy, Pleasure and Relationships, Juno Roche, JKP.
- Rewriting the Rules: An Integrative Guide to Love, Sex and Relationships, Meg Barker, Routledge.
- Safe, Sane and Consensual: Cotemporary Perspectives on Sadomasochism, Darren Langbridge and Meg Barker, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Sexuality: A Psychological Manifesto, Katherine Johnson, Polity.
- Straight Jacket: How to be Gay and Happy, Matthew Todd, Bantam Press.
- Tales of the City (series of books), Armistead Maupin, Black Swan.
- The Ethical Slut: A Practical Guide to Polyamory, Open Relationships & Other Adventures, Dossie Easton and Janet W Hardy, Celestial Arts.
- The Life and Times of Harvey Milk, Randy Shilts, St Martin’s Press.
- The Stately Homo: A Celebration of the Life of Quentin Crisp, Paul Baily, Black Swan.
- The Velvet Rage: Overcoming the Pain of Growing Up Gay in a Straight World, Alan Downs PHD, Da Capo Life Long.
To My Trans Sisters, Charlie Craggs, Jessica Kingsley Publishers.