I am currently only offering sessions via Zoom during the Corona-19 pandemic - this is in order to protect my clients and myself as a practitioner
Chai-Yoel Korn (gender pronoun they/ them) is an Integrative Body and Trauma Psychotherapist and Supervisor, with over a decade of experience offering psychotherapy services to individuals and groups. Chai-Yoel works with both short-term and long-term clients and has 20 years of working in the LGBTQIA+ community. Chai-Yoel’s Private Practice is based in: East Finchley (N2), Lambeth North (SE1), London Bridge (SE1) and in English via Skype.
Chai-Yoel Accredited Member of the National Counselling Society.
Chai-Yoel also offers Group Therapy; Supervision; Training & Consultancy Services; and Public Speaking & Writing around themes of well-being or my specialisms for journals and magazines. Please go to Joel Korn Training for more information.
For more information about the Psychotherapy Chai-Yoel offers please go to specialisms section and Shine LGBTQIA+ Psychotherapy where you will find more information about my specialisms.
For more information about the Counselling and Psychotherapy Chai-Yoel offers please go to specialisms section.
1999, Chai-Yoel left the stress of the hospitality and catering industry, since then they have worked in the fields of health, social and youth work helping people to take charge of their health and well-being.
Chai-Yoel is an experienced Community Development and Volunteer Development worker, skilled at engaging marginalised communities such as the: BAME, Faith and LGBT communities. Adept at developing trusting and respectful relationships, finding creative methods to reach out to both young people and adults. Chai-Yoel has the tenacity & self-awareness to work in challenging situations. I combine a deep knowledge of community development with project management skills. Please see the charities I’ve worked for section for more information.
- Currently Studying: Couples and Relationships Counselling, The Psychosynthesis Trust
- Touching the Relational Edge: Relational Body Psychotherapy, Open Centre
- Diploma in Trauma Therapy, NAOS Institute
- Certified Psychotherapeutic Supervisor, LCCTA
- Diploma in Applied Group-work Skills, WPF – London Bridge
- Professional Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling, Lambeth College
- Intermediate Counselling Skills/ Studies, Lambeth College
- Access Course Social Work/ Social Care, Westminster Kingsway College
Further Professional Training
- Autism, Gender and Sexuality Conference
- Working alongside Trans, Gender Diverse and Questioning People, Gendered Intelligence
- Intersecting Identities, Pink Therapy Conference
- Grief Therapy, BACP
- The Physiology of Trauma, Babette Rothschild
- Treating out of Control Sexual Behaviour, Douglas Braun-Harvey & Pink Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Mental Health First Aid
- Mastering the Addictive Personality (CPD)| http://theaddictivepersonality.co.uk
- Sexual Health & Young People with Learning Disabilities (CPD)| Sheffield Sexual Health
- Essentials, Pink Therapy
- National Counselling Society Accredited Member No: NCS19-08622